Reset

We need to reset for a clear mind

                                                  Photo by Rob Wingate on Unsplash


Staying in a country home

With floor-to-ceiling windows

Enjoying the perfumed air wafting inside my room


Hidden away on a hill

Noise unknown

People kind, weather chill


The panoramic views

Immersed in surreal

So many colors, brilliant hues


Inside, the place is basic

Somewhat rustic

Outside a lazy pond, some trees dressed, and some naked


Not much for the hedonistic crowd

An off-grid place

Bur incredibly refreshing and I was wowed


That time of the calendar

When you say goodbye to the year

You want to be free and just wander


Enveloped in sunrays, I welcome my morning

Surrounded by the rawness of nature

A reset- an answer to my longing


Whistling a song

Savoring the moment

I bake a cake, time quietly flowing along

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Climate change is real. Do you hear?

How to put “Simple” into life

How to use the Magic of Moderation to transform your Life