Refreshed

 Let’s enjoy

                                                          Photo on Pexels by Jess Loiterton


Earth’s silhouette a fusion of zesty and emerald green
Dancing turquoise sea water limpid and clean

Swaying palm trees on pictorial sandy beach
Sun drenched chairs, cool surfers and some happy beings

Surrounded by tiny hills, tacked sequins to the scene
Draped in billowy clouds, everything looks dream

Shade of colourful umbrellas provide chill spot for some
Others choose to dive into the blissful waters for relaxation and fun

Foamy sea waves hit my body, water trickles off my knees
Getting soaked, an adrenaline rush, how cleansed I feel

Grabbed a glass of mocktail, so fresh and sweet
Brimming with joy, the place nudges me to be at ease

The view unreels like a movie scene
Sound of crashing water against the jagged rocks gives me peace

Somewhere a guitar riffs, giving this place a festive beat
This frolic, conviviality a sure retreat

Feel like scooping up this slice of paradise with me
Tugged in my heart, a happy memory of my refreshed being


Thanks for reading!💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Magic of Moderation to transform your Life

First Snow

Sign of the Times